Full PE laminated film and stand-up pouches with eXtreme Performance polymers – Exceed™ XP, Exceed™, Enable™
Hosokawa Alpine Aktiengesellschaft will display full PE laminated film and stand-up pouches made with eXtreme Performance using Exceed XP, Exceed and Enable performance PE polymers to deliver:
- Great optics of MDO (machine direction orientation) PE substrate
- Both flexo and roto-gravure printability of MDO PE substrate
- Excellent packaging integrity of laminates
- Outstanding puncture energy of laminates
*Recyclable in those communities that have programs to collect and recycle plastic film.
Heavy-duty sack films using eXtreme Performance polymers – Exceed XP, Enable
They will also display 5-layer heavy-duty sack films with eXtreme Performance made using Exceed XP and Enable performance PE polymers which deliver:
- Extreme toughness and outstanding tear strength for superior packaging integrity during transportation and storage
- Excellent sealing performance and balanced stiffness adapted for high-speed packaging-lines with good machinability
- Good creep resistance ensures stacking stability and security for storage
- Enhanced melt strength for easy film processing and high film output
- Great downgauging potential for cost savings and lower plastic material use
Visit the Alpine booth, 5.1A29, to find out more.